A page of resources for Chief Analytics Officers and those responsible for using advanced analytic or data science to deliver business value.
To succeed with analytics, it’s critical not to focus on the analytics. Instead, focus on decisions. Contact Us today to learn how.
The biggest challenge facing organizations investing in advanced analytics – data mining, predictive analytics, data science, machine learning and all forms of analytics – is closing the gap between business value and analytics results. Adopting decision modeling for developing the business understanding and requirements keeps the focus on business problems, revives lost projects and brings clarity to analytic problems – even ones long thought too hard.
Decision modeling focuses the analytic effort, brings clarity to analytic problems and builds a shared understanding with your business partners, helping to ensure successful deployment and adoption. We can help you quickly and cost effectively integrate DMN decision modeling into your analytics project in a fast, affordable and fixed price engagement.
- Accurately frame and scope analytic projects before committing resources.
- Ensure analytics generate business value by evaluating them in business terms.
- Reduce implementation time and cost by pre-defining deployment context.
Contact Us today.
- See the value of decision modeling in analytics and data science by downloading our Case Study, Bringing Clarity to Data Science Projects with Decision Modeling
- Watch our webinar on Delivering the Business Value of Analytics
- See how decision modeling and Decision Management can be applied in a repeatable framework with our brief on CRISP-DM and Decision Management.
- Help your analytics teams to find the 6 Questions to Ask Your Business Partner Before You Model and the 5 Things You Need to Know Before You Deploy Your Model.
- Learn more about Framing Analytic Requirements with Decision Modeling by reading our white paper.
What Analytics Teams Are Saying
“This is the critical path to monetizing advanced models.” – Head of Analytics, North American Insurance Company
“Clearly an effective way to get more understanding of a problem prior to modeling.” – Analytic Modeler
Ready to get started? Contact Us today.