Version Two of our Decision Management Systems Platform Technologies Report 2012 was released today. The report is available online and as a PDF Download. Several sections have been enhanced and extended since the first version and others will be enhanced and extended in future versions over the coming months. This version includes:
- Decision Management Systems Platform Capabilities
- Managing Decision Logic
- Embedding Predictive Analytics
- Optimization and Simulation
- Monitoring Decisions
- Key Characteristics for suitable products (expanded extensively in this release)
- Best Practices in Decision Management Systems (also expanded extensively in this second release)
- Use Cases (more to come later in the year)
- Selecting Vendors (there’s more on navigating the product categories this time around)
- Vendors (contact information for 46 vendors and links to 69 First Look product reviews)
- Plus an appendix introducing Decision Management Systems
In this version the sections on the key characteristics of the technologies and best practices have been expanded to help you select and successfully adopt technologies for building Decision Management Systems. New sections show an edit mark on the right hand side to help you identify them. Some additional guidance on navigating the various product categories available in the market has also been added.
In addition this version lists the products offered by each vendor that are relevant to building Decision Management Systems along with a link to the most recent “First Look” description of the product. First Looks are also posted to www.JTonEDM.com as they are completed.