New Capability Takes Your DMN Decision Models To the Business
Palo Alto, CA – May 26, 2016
Decision Management Solutions today announced the availability of its new mobile-friendly interface for sharing decision models throughout an organization, DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader. With DecisionsFirst Modeler and the DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader, decision models based on the Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard are easily shared and discussed with business owners and executives, improving technology alignment with the business, speed of delivery and business efficiency.
DMN Decision Models:
- Streamline business processes.
- Align predictive analytics requirements with the business.
- Bridge business processes and business rules.
- Drive an agile approach to requirements for decision-making.
“To achieve the full benefits of today’s decision automation technologies of business rules and predictive analytics, you need the business to be fully engaged,” said James Taylor, CEO of Decision Management Solutions, “Decision models are proven to drive this critical technology-business alignment.”
To share decision models widely and engage all participants, DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader provides a responsive, mobile-friendly, HTML 5 environment to view to all your models.
DecisionsFirst Modeler Reader Offers:
- Live information, loaded directly from the repository, not generated reports so it stays up to date with changes as they are made.
- Full text search across multiple models to make it easy to find the information you need.
- Integration with Business Rules Management Systems giving direct access to linked implementations.
About Decision Management Solutions
DecisionsFirst Modeler is from Decision Management Solutions, the experts in Decision Management. Decision Management Solutions is one of the original submitters of the Decision Modeling and Notation (DMN) standard. www.decisionmanagementsolutions.com
About DecisionsFirst Modeler
DecisionsFirst Modeler is a collaborative, cloud-based solution for developing and managing DMN decision models. Powerful features support shared development across geographically dispersed teams and reuse. The Enterprise Edition supports integration with commercial business rules management systems like IBM’s Operational Decision Manager and Red Hat BRMS. www.decisionsfirst.com