“I am truly amazed by decision modeling. This method gives me an agile tool for modeling quite complicated domains.“
The next session of our popular live online training class, Decision Modeling with DMN, starts next Tuesday. Click here for more information and registration.
Decision modeling with the new Decision Model and Notation (DMN) standard is fast becoming the definitive approach for building more effective processes and for specifying requirements for business rules and predictive analytic projects. With decision modeling, you can:
- Build more effective business processes by adding decision modeling to your analysis toolkit.
- Clarify and re-draw the boundaries between decision support and automation.
- Re-use, evolve, and manage business rules for your first business rules project and beyond.
- Effectively frame the requirements for BI and analytic projects.
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners, Architects and Analysts looking to drive adoption of business analytics using the proven approach of decision management and decision modeling.
- Enterprise and Business Architects developing business architecture models.
- Process experts looking to integrate decision modeling into their approach.
- Data Scientists looking for a robust, repeatable approach to developing the business understanding that aligns analytics requirements with key business measures, creating a shared understanding across stakeholders while providing structure and transparency, promoting buy-in.