Opportunities, Trends, and the Impact of Big Data
The Predictive Analytics in the Cloud 2013 Research Report is now available. Register below to download the full report.
- Customers analytics was the top focus area, especially customer satisfaction.
- Nearly half of respondents reported transformative or significant impact from predictive analytics.
- Predictive analytics in the cloud solutions continue to gain momentum with wider deployment and expanded deployment plans versus the 2011 research study.
- Retail, financial services, and hardware/software industries reported the highest impact from predictive analytics.
- While most predictive analytics rely on traditional data, more successful and more widely deployed companies are increasingly using Big Data to derive value.
The research included a survey with over 350 respondents from a wide range of industries, with Financial Services, Health Care Delivery, Manufacturing, Insurance, and Retail being the top five. Respondents were from across business, IT, and analytic organizations. When you register, we will also send you our newsletter with information on new whitepapers, webinars, and more. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Thank you to our research sponsors FICO, Lityx, and SAP.
For the results of the 2011 study, contact us.